Sunday, September 30, 2012

A few key photos!

I would venture to guess that most everyone who reads my blog has seen my photos on facebook, but for those of you who might be less technologically adept, here are a few key photos from my time here!

One of many artistic heladerĂ­as



Luna and Tortuga in their natural habitats.
The view of the Alhambra from the balcony where I live!!

One big happy family! (From left: Gloria, Rafael, Liz, and if you don't know who the last person is you probably shouldn't be reading this blog ;) )

Our guided biking trip!


Festival de la Virgen Angustius!

Cuevas de Nerja (I saw this on the CLM excursion that I mentioned)

A beautiful beach in Nerja.

The sunset from my balcony the other day...absolutely stunning!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are amazing! And I can certainly see why Turtles Eating Things shared your photo.

    ReplyDelete